Discover, Then Showcase, the True Value of Your Nonfiction Work
- Get your soul into the contemporary publishing game!
- Use a veteran publisher’s tools, checklists, hard-earned advice, and fundamental notions to your advantage.
- Explore in detail what a publisher considers in terms of book, author, and sales and marketing opportunities in advance of giving a book contract.
- Do the exercises to keep yourself on track, probe all you have to offer, and create the best thinking on your content.
- Craft top-notch work and an authentic proposal package…for a publisher, for your readers, and to meet your own goals and expectations.
- Follow a step-by-step strategic cheat sheet for finding and contacting the optimal publishers for your book.
Sharon Woodhouse is owner and publisher of Everything Goes Media, a nonfiction book publishing company with four imprints and a consulting division, Conspire Creative. She is an expert in small press publishing; building a cottage industry around one’s book; customized book marketing to fit an author, a title, an audience, and/or a purpose; and customized content and publishing solutions, particularly to accommodate specific budgets and personal/organizational goals.
Pitch What's True
Author: Sharon Woodhouse
ISBN/Format/Price: 978-1893121-60-7, paperback, $12.95
ISBN/Format/Price: 978-1-7341452-4-3, Kindle ebook, $3.99
Imprint: Everything Goes Media
Page Count: 71 pages
Pub Date: April 2019